1. Hanging wire Type: First use hanging wire fastening on the pole, and then use the hook to hang the cable on the hanging wire, the load of the cable is carried by the hanging wire.
2. Self-supporting type: With a self-supporting structure of the optical cable, the optical cable is a "8" font, the upper part of the self-supporting line, the load of the cable from the self-supporting line load.
The laying requirements are as follows:
1, using overhead way in the flat environment to lay the optical fiber cable, the use of hook hanging, mountain or steep slope laying optical cable, the use of lashing cable laying.
The cable connector should be easy to maintain the position of the linear rod, reserved for the optical cable with a reserved bracket fixed on the pole.
2. The cable of the aerial pole road is required to be a U-shaped telescopic bend for every one of the poles, about 15m per 1km.
3, lead on the overhead (wall) cable with galvanized steel pipe protection, pipe mouth to be blocked with fire-resistant mud.
4, aerial cable every 4 stops around and across the road, across the river, cross-bridge and other special areas should be suspended cable warning signs.
5, the air hanging wire and the power line intersection should increase the protection of three fork protection, each end elongation must not be less than 1m.
6, near the road pole cable should be package luminous rod, length of 2m.
7, in order to prevent hanging wire induced current injury, each pole pull line requirements and hanging wire electrical connection, each pull line should be installed wire-type ground, the requirements of hanging wire directly with the lining ring, directly grounded in the terminal.
8, overhead optical cable is usually 3m from the ground, in the building to wear people building the outer wall of the U-shaped steel protective sleeve, and then extend downward or upward, the aperture of the optical cable inlet is generally 5cm.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types and characteristics of flame-retardant op...
- Comprehensive analysis of the difference betwee...
- The selection technique of cable in the demand ...
- Four reasons for the failure of communication o...
- What is outdoor fiber optic cable
- Characteristics of outdoor fiber optic cable
- Outdoor Cable Laying method
- Physical structure of outdoor fiber optic cable
- Introduction of indoor optical cable
- The development of indoor cable