① Optical fiber Communication capacity is very large, especially the use of wavelength division multiplexing (including dense wavelength division multiplexing), the transmission rate is very high, single fiber up to 560tb/s※.
② optical signal is transmitted in the optical fiber, the attenuation is very small, the transmission distance will be longer.
③ It is very important that the attenuation of the light signal is affected by temperature very little, which makes the transmission signal very stable.
④ optical signal is not affected by electromagnetic interference, signal crosstalk is small, strong confidentiality.
⑤ It is very easy to and light up at different wavelengths, and there are many devices.
⑥ Optical terminal equipment range, technology mature, stable performance, high reliability.
⑦ Natural failure rate is low, maintenance is small, in addition to human damage (such as construction), rarely fail.
⑧ cable without copper, will not be stolen, for the country to save a lot of copper resources. Other advantages will not be said.
- Types Of Optical Cables
- Basic Structure Of Optical Cable
- Bare Wire And Bare Conductor Products
- Optical Cable Connection Method
- Method Of Improving Fault Location Accuracy Of ...
- Optical Cable Identification Advantages And Dis...
- Cable Considerations
- Analysis Of Pipeline Cable Laying Method
- Analysis Of Cable Line Maintenance
- Application Of Fiber Optic Cable In Power Commu...