The basic structure of optical cable is usually made of cable core, reinforcing wire, filler and sheath, etc.
Several parts, in addition to the need for waterproof layer, buffer layer, insulated metal wire and other components. The cable consists of 3 parts: reinforcing core and cable core, sheath and outer layer. Cable core structure has a single-core and multi-core type two: single-core type has a full-type and bundle-type two kinds, multi-core type has banded and unit-type two. The outer layer has two kinds of metal armored and non-armored.
- Types Of Optical Cables
- Bare Wire And Bare Conductor Products
- Optical Cable Connection Method
- Method Of Improving Fault Location Accuracy Of ...
- Optical Cable Identification Advantages And Dis...
- Cable Considerations
- Analysis Of Pipeline Cable Laying Method
- Analysis Of Cable Line Maintenance
- Advantages Of Optical Fiber Communication
- Application Of Fiber Optic Cable In Power Commu...