1. According to the transmission performance, distance and use of different, optical cable can be divided into user optical cable, local cable, long-distance optical cable and submarine cable.
2. According to the type of optical fiber used in optical cable, optical cable can be divided into single-mode cable and multimode optical cable.
3. According to the fiber optic cable inner light core of how much, optical cable can be divided into single-core optical cable, double-core cable and so on.
4. According to the configuration method of the reinforcing parts, the optical fiber cable can be divided into the central reinforced component cable, the dispersed reinforced component cable, the protective layer reinforced component cable and the comprehensive outer sheath cable.
5. According to the transmission conductor, the different media condition, the optical cable can be divided into non-metal optical cable, ordinary optical cable, integrated optical cable (mainly used for railway dedicated network communication lines).
6. Depending on the laying method, the optical cable can be divided into pipeline cable, direct buried optical cable, aerial cable and underwater cable.
7. According to the different structure, the optical fiber cable can be divided into flat structure fiber optic cable, twisted fiber cable, skeleton type optical cable, armored optical cable and high density user optical cable.
Previous: Basic Structure Of Optical Cable
Next: No Information
- Basic Structure Of Optical Cable
- Bare Wire And Bare Conductor Products
- Optical Cable Connection Method
- Method Of Improving Fault Location Accuracy Of ...
- Optical Cable Identification Advantages And Dis...
- Cable Considerations
- Analysis Of Pipeline Cable Laying Method
- Analysis Of Cable Line Maintenance
- Advantages Of Optical Fiber Communication
- Application Of Fiber Optic Cable In Power Commu...